septiembre 16, 2014

WHITE JUMPSUIT


Buenas!!!Por fin os puedo mostrar este mono blanco que pedí hace tiempo en Sheinside, me enamoré desde que lo vi por la forma del escote. Lo combiné con estas sandalias negras y este bolso porque me apetecía algo minimalista. Espero que os guste! Besos y que tengáis un buen día!!!

Morning!!! I'm finally able to show you this white jumpsuit I ordered from Sheinside some time ago. I really like its neckline and its back. I matched it with these black sandals and bag to achieve a minimal look. Hope you like it! Have a nice day! XXX


Jumpsuit: Sheinside
Sandals: Pull&Bear (Sales) (Similar here)
Bag: Gina Tricot (Similar here)

3 comentarios:

  1. Q guapo el mono, me encanto������������

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stunning, love it.

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this outfit so crisp & chic love Giryi xx
    www.fashionbyafro.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar